The/Nudge focuses on sustainable poverty alleviation by building a strong 360-degree life, learning and economic foundation for underprivileged youth, through residential programs - Gurukuls - along with a lifelong support system. Our goal is to pull 1 million people sustainably out of poverty.
At N/Core, our purpose is to "nudge top talent to solve for India’s biggest challenges", with an aim to kickstart new-age nonprofits with innovation, collaboration, speed, scale and sustainability as the core DNA. We will bring together top talent (challenging problems, awesome peer-group), environment (culture of innovation and collaboration), resources to innovate, and direction & support (mentors, partners). Our goal is to jumpstart 150 nonprofits and 1000 nonprofit leaders in 5 years.
Spirit of The/Nudge
Honesty towards our purpose | Empathy towards others | Continuous innovation |
Focused on scale | Impatience towards our goals
Team | Role | Responsibilities
As the Senior Manager/Associate Director - Marketing, you will be part of the overall leadership team of The/Nudge & N/Core, and will play a critical and high-impact role in shaping the overall strategy of both the organizations. You will have direct ownership of all our brands, marketing strategy & execution across all marketing functions including design, content, development, digital marketing, PR, etc. You will collaborate with other teams including corporate engagement & partnerships, product management, and operations to deliver overall organizational goals.
You should aspire to build The/Nudge and N/Core to be one of the world's best and highest impact social brands.
At The/Nudge and N/Core, you will be responsible for,
- defining and implementing the overall marketing strategy for highly diverse B2B and B2C segments that both The/Nudge and N/Core work with
- building existing brands and launching new brands under/outside of both the organizations
- lead generation, qualification and lead nurturing for the corporate engagement and partnerships team who works with CSR organizations, Foundations and HNIs across the world
- experimenting with and building digital marketing, ATL and BTL campaigns to generate student leads from across India for our Gurukuls, working closely with the community engagement team
- lead generation, qualification and lead nurturing for prospective incubates at N/Core
- managing and building the required marketing infrastructure, including website, CRM etc for both the organizations
- defining and executing the PR strategy for both The/Nudge and N/Core
- owning and executing the content and communications strategy for various stakeholders
- managing and building the required partner relationships for marketing
- building an employer brand that attracts the best of the talent
Apply if you have …
- a master’s or MBA from Tier 1 school
- strong balanced analytical and creative mindset to look into problems and find innovative solutions
- 7-10+ years of overall experience, with at least 4 years in marketing leadership role, ideally a growth-hacker with B2B and B2C marketing experience
- experience in creating/scaling B2B and/or B2C brands with highly diverse customer segments
- experience of digital marketing including PPC, SEM, SEO etc and of building the required marketing infrastructure
- history of exceeding expectations and are a target-driven high-performer
- have strong passion for poverty alleviation
- can stretch beyond call of duty, fully own your work and be responsible for outcomes
- are comfortable working and problem solving under uncertainty
Awesome to have...
- Experience of leadership roles in developing large nonprofit programs from scratch
- Experience of working with underprivileged communities