Community Mobilisation / Field Associate
Location: Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh
Gurukul is an educational institution that was started in 2015 to help the most underprivileged youth of India to train on a specific skill and successfully employed in companies.
We have trained close to 1000 students from Andhra Pradesh & successfully placed them in various organisations/companies.
Responsibilities and Duties
· To work for 8 hours in a day in the communities (this is NOT an office job)
· To travel to assigned villages/community in your district and conduct Gurukul admission programs
· To collect student data and report to district admissions manager on a daily basis
· To follow up with students and parents and ensure that students reach the Gurukul
Target : mobilise or register 10 students/youth a month.
Every successful admission will be incentivised with ₹500. This will be on top of the salary.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
· Ability to motivate and counsel youth from an underprivileged background
. Ability to travel in the field 6 days a week.
· Ability to use WhatsApp
· Fluency in spoken Telugu required and working knowledge in English would be preferred.
Qualification: SSLC/Inter Pass/Graduate
. Flexibility to work from anywhere.
. The incentive of ₹500 per admission.
. Phone/mobile bills & travel expenses are reimbursed on bills.
. Salary : ₹10,000.00 to ₹16,000.00 /month
. Incentive bonus: ₹ 500 per successful admission.